Part 1 - Honey Nut Latte
Part 2 - Dirty Chai Latte
Part 3 - Pumpkin Cappuccino
Part 4 - Apple Cinnamon Cappuccino
Part 5 - Cinnamon Roll Latte
Continuing on our fall series where we lay out recipes and directions of our favorite cozy drinks comes the Caramel Nut Latte! If you love caramel, this one's for you.
Caramel Nut Latte
(photo credit: Spicy Southern Kitchen)
- 1/2 oz. caramel topping
- 1/2 oz. chocolate topping
- 1/2 oz hazelnut syrup
- 2 shots espresso
- Steamed milk
- Whipped Cream (optional)
- Chopped Peanuts (optional, for garnish)
- In a tall glass or your mug of choice, combine the toppings and syrup.
- Brew your shots of espresso.
- Add espresso to toppings and syrup mixture.
- Steam your milk.
- Fill your glass with your steamed milk.
- Top with whipped cream and peanuts if you'd like.
- Serve warm.
Please feel free to leave a comment or questions. We typically reply within minutes!