May 14, 2021
Fall Series - Pumpkin Cappuccino
Up next, the pumpkin cappuccino!
No. This is not the same as a "PSL" (pumpkin spice latte) from Starbucks (please don't sue me, Starbucks) although they are similar. Here's how you can make it at home!
- 1 tbs. Pumpkin Syrup
- 1/2 cup milk (whole milk is best for steaming)
- 2 shots of espresso
- Grab your milk steaming pitcher. Add the pumpkin syrup and milk.
- Steam your milk - remember to make sure there's a good amount of foam
- Pull espresso shots
- Add espresso to your mug
- Add steamed milk mixture to mug
- Spoon cappuccino foam on top
**I like to add nutmeg, whipped cream or cinnamon to the top.