Our Take On The Rocket Appartamento
Some dealers might call this an "entry-level" espresso machine. We feel that significantly degrades the quality of this beauty. Featuring a 1.8 liter copper, heat-exchanging boiler, compact dimensions and a stunning stainless steel body (with copper or white side panel options), the Appartamento is a massive step up from anything you can purchase in big box stores or from the bigger brand names. The simplicity of Rocket machines make this machine incredibly user friendly and ready to make you a professional at-home barista in no time.
Made In - Italy
Special Offers & Savings
- Included Free - 3 Year Extended Warranty
- Included Free - Rocket Espresso Bottomless Portafilter
- No Sales Tax - Outside Illinois - If your order is being shipped outside of IL, you will not be charged sales tax.
- Buy it for as low as $77.98/month* > View Financing Offers
- Pair it with any Rocket Espresso grinder & receive 5% off the entire bundle - no coupon needed, discount applied automatically.
Its 1.8 liter copper boiler paired with a 2.25 liter water reservoir will have you rarely re-filling your machine. It cannot, however, be plumbed.
The boiler contains heat exchanging capabilities allowing the user to brew espresso shots and steam milk simultaneously.
Fitted with an E61 group head, the Appartamento is durable, consistent and maintains thermal stability all day long. (2) 58mm portafilters included.
Ideal for those working with limited space or low-hanging cabinets. Dimensions - 10.8"W x 16.75"D x 14.2"H
More Features You'll Love
- Vibratory Pump
- Boiler Pressure Gauge (no brew gauge)
- 304 Stainless Steel Casing
- No-Burn Hot Water & Steam Wands
- 1300 W Heating Element
- Low Water Indicator Light
- Two Hole Steam Tip
- 30 Day Free Returns & Exchanges
What's In The Box
- Single Spouted Portafilter
- Double Spouted Portafilter
- Blind Basket
- Rocket Espresso Metal Tamper
- Rocket Espresso Cleaning Cloth
- Rocket Espresso Cleaning Detergent
- Rocket Espresso Set-Up USB
- Rocket Espresso Hard Copy Manual
- Group Head Cleaning Brush
||Rocket Espresso Milano
|Low Water Sensor
|Recommended Brew Pressure
|Adjustable Brew Pressure
||(2) Single, Double Spouted
||Yes, Rocket Espresso Metal Tamper
||Parts, Labor & Shipping Both Ways
Duration - 3 years
Coverage - Rocket Espresso machines are covered by a one year manufacturers warranty against defects in material & workmanship. Cliff & Pebble extends that warranty by two years - for free!
Shipping - Cliff & Pebble covers shipping (both ways) for warranty during the first 90 days. After that period, we're more than happy to help with any issue however the cost of shipping is then on the customer. Parts & labor is still on us!
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on orders over $49.
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff! *Continental US only.
When will my item arrive?
All orders placed before 12pm (est.) will ship same day if in stock. Once shipped, items usually arrive between 3 and 7 business days. If your item is large, above a certain price point, or extremely fragile it may ship common carrier on a wooden pallet to ensure it arrives to you in pristine condition. Products that ship this way are noted on the product page.
This item leaves our warehouse within 24 hours.
30 Day No-Hassle Returns
Don't love it? We want it back. We pay shipping. Return Policy >
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a restocking fee. We think that's wrong.