Our Take On The Rocket R58 Dual Boiler
Featuring dual copper, insulated boiler, dual PID temperature control, dual pre-infusion and a commercial rotary pump, the R58 is for those wanting it all and then some. Unlike single boiler heat exchangers, you'll see virtually zero loss of pressure when brewing and steaming at the same time. Each boiler is dedicated solely to one function - steaming or brewing. It's dual pre-infusion will have you extracting full flavors and aromas from your coffee beans by uniformly dousing your ground coffee before engaging the pump - something typically found only on commercial espresso machines.
Made In -Italy
Special Offers & Savings
*New* Earn 15,000 C&P Points - What Are Points Worth?
- Included Free - Extended Warranty (2 year total warranty)
- Included Free - Rocket Espresso 17oz Milk Pitcher
- Included Free - Rocket Espresso Bottomless Portafilter, 58mm
- Included Free - Rocket Espresso Stainless Steel Knockbox
- Included Free - Rocket Espresso Cappuccino Cups, Set of 2
- Add a Fausto Grinder, Take 5% OFF (discount applied at checkout)
- Free Shipping
- No Sales Tax (outside of Illinois)
Its dual boilers will give you the capability to make lattes or cappuccinos all day long with no pressure loss. Made of lead-free copper, Rocket's boilers lead the way in thermal stability and consistency.
Dual PID via an external remote (connected to the side of the machine) can be programmed and easily adjusted to always control the temperature of your boilers.
A commercial grade rotary pump will make operation consistent, quiet and fast. An added benefit of the R58 is the ability to adjust pressure via an external valve.
Ideal for those who want no loss of pressure when brewing and steaming simultaneously or those who need to make drinks quicker.
It's height adjustable feet make the R58 perfect for most kitchens.
More Features You'll Love
- Rotay Pump
- Dual Boiler
- Dual PID Temperature Control
- Dual Pre-Infusion
- Insulated Boilers Keeps It Quiet
- Boiler Pressure Gauge
- Steam Pressure Gauge
- 304 Stainless Steel Casing
- No-Burn Hot Water & Steam Wands
- 1400 W Heating Element
- Low Water Indicator Light
- Two Hole Steam Tip
- 30 Day Free Returns & Exchanges
What's In The Box
- Single Spouted Portafilter
- Double Spouted Portafilter
- Blind Basket
- Rocket Espresso Metal Tamper
- Rocket Espresso Cleaning Cloth
- Rocket Espresso Cleaning Detergent
- Rocket Espresso Set-Up USB
- Rocket Espresso Hard Copy Manual
- Group Head Cleaning Brush
||Rocket Espresso Milano
|Low Water Sensor
||1.7 liters (steam), .58 liters (brew)
|Recommended Brew Pressure
|Adjustable Brew Pressure
|PID TEMPERATURE CONTROL
||(2) Single, Double Spouted
||Yes, Rocket Espresso Metal Tamper
||Parts, Labor & Shipping Both Ways
Duration - 2 years
Coverage - Rocket Espresso machines are covered by a one year manufacturers warranty against defects in material & workmanship. Cliff & Pebble extends that warranty by an entire year - for free!
Shipping - Cliff & Pebble covers shipping (both ways) for warranty work when a machine is under warranty. After the warranty period, we're more than happy to help with any issue however the cost of shipping, repairs & labor is then on the customer.
Shipping & Returns
Free Shipping on orders over $49.
Ship your entire order to your home for free, especially the big stuff! *Continental US only.
When will my item arrive?
All orders placed before 12pm (est.) will ship same day if in stock. Once shipped, items usually arrive between 3 and 7 business days. If your item is large, above a certain price point, or extremely fragile it may ship common carrier on a wooden pallet to ensure it arrives to you in pristine condition. Products that ship this way are noted on the product page.
This item leaves our warehouse within 24 hours.
30 Day No-Hassle Returns
Don't love it? We want it back. We pay shipping. Return Policy >
No Restocking Fee
Most companies charge a restocking fee. We think that's wrong.